Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at EIIA
Careers and Vendors
EIIA Supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Through teamwork and employee engagement, EIIA supports and encourages collaboration, participation, and representation of all groups and employee perspectives. Our code of conduct sets the expectations for respectful communication, treating others with dignity, and having cooperative interactions.
EIIA recognizes that diversity also affects our success in the marketplace. EIIA has established a Vendor Diversity plan to strengthen our vendor, supplier, and service relationships. The plan positions EIIA to achieve the needs of the organization and to serve our Member institutions’ diverse communities.
We invite you to provide us with your company information so that we may explore opportunities to obtain services from diverse vendors that can provide competitive quality and pricing.Vendor Diversity
Working at EIIA
A family of dedicated individuals
- We value our employees
- We are committed to a fair and respectful workplace for all employees
- We embrace innovation, creativity, and talents to support our member programs and services
- We empower employees and encourage professional development
- We are committed to making a difference and adding value for our Members
- We offer competitive benefits
- We provide a safe, comfortable, professional, and attractive work environment
- We are conveniently located in Downtown, Chicago accessible to public transportation
Recruitment and Employment
EIIA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to recruiting, retaining and promoting individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are currently accepting resumes for:
President/CEO. Click here for a copy of the job description. Apply directly to Russell Reynolds Associates if interested in this leadership role.
Director of Human Resources. Click here for a copy of the job description. We invite professionals to submit your resume and statement of interest for this employment opportunity.
If interested, apply below for the Director of Human Resources: