Careers, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT
EIIA Supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Through teamwork and employee engagement, EIIA supports and encourages collaboration, participation, and representation of all groups and employee perspectives. Our code of conduct sets the expectations for respectful communication, treating others with dignity, and having cooperative interactions.
EIIA recognizes that diversity also affects our success in the marketplace. EIIA has established a Vendor Diversity plan to strengthen our vendor, supplier, and service relationships. The plan positions EIIA to achieve the needs of the organization and to serve our Member institutions’ diverse communities.
We invite you to provide us with your company information so that we may explore opportunities to obtain services from diverse vendors that can provide competitive quality and pricing.Vendor Diversity
Working at EIIA
A family of dedicated individuals
- We value our employees
- We are committed to a fair and respectful workplace for all employees
- We embrace innovation, creativity, and talents to support our member programs and services
- We empower employees and encourage professional development
- We are committed to making a difference and adding value for our Members
- We offer competitive benefits
- We provide a safe, comfortable, professional, and attractive work environment
- We are conveniently located in Downtown, Chicago accessible to public transportation
Recruitment and Employment
EIIA is currently accepting applications for:
1. An Executive Director, Property & Casualty. For a copy of the Job Description click here.
2. A Manager, Marketing and Communications Strategy. For a copy of the Job Description click here.
EIIA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to recruiting, retaining and promoting individuals from diverse backgrounds and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you would like to apply, please do so below.