Providing protection to participants of institution sponsored international travel.
Important International Travel Documents
The comprehensive EIIA International Travel Program was developed with the assistance on International Travel Directors from Member institutions. The program protects individuals traveling on behalf of the institution, or as a participant in institution sponsored trips, outside of the United States or its Territories and Possessions. See important documents below.
Services and Benefits Outside of the United States
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Emergency medical care for a serious accident or sickness
- Evacuation - Medical, Natural Disaster, and Security (Political Unrest)
- Lost or Stolen Baggage
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption resulting from a serious accident or sickness
- And much more…
- The Travel Assistance Provider has changed from Generali Global Assistance to World Travel Protection (WTP) effective 1/3/2023, their app and website portal will include proprietary information.
- To ensure that only those covered by the EIIA International Program have access to this proprietary information, we are moving information on how to access the WTP app and website to the Member section of the EIIA Website.
- Institution contacts can log into the Member section of the EIIA website through the SIGN IN button located on the top right of this site.
- If you do not have access to the Member section of the website, please contact your Risk Management Director so that we can register you.
- Parents, students and approved participants will need to contact the International Program staff on campus for travel assistance information.