Student Insurance Program
When it comes to protecting your students, EIIA knows that there's more at stake than low premium costs. The good
news is, with the unique group-purchasing structure of EIIA, we can provide robust, individualized coverage while still
securing low rates, often the lowest available.
With more than 25 years of experience in the student insurance market, EIIA staff provides stability with hands-on
service, including new program development, claims advocacy, and provider discount negotiations.
Our program includes:
- Student Accident and Health Plans
- Intercollegiate Sports Plan
- International Student Health Plan
- Seminary Student Health Plan
- Intramural/Club Sports Accident Plans
- Summer Sports Camp Coverage
Scope, flexibility and choice
Currently serving more than 70 institutions, the EIIA Student Program provides a variety of accident and
health plans for traditional and non-traditional students including seminarians, domestic and international students,
and student athletes.
Most plans provide benefits in excess of any underlying insurance available to the student, however, in the absence of
underlying insurance, the plans respond at a primary level.
The Student Insurance Program includes:
- International Student Health Plan - The EIIA International Student Plan exceeds the plan requirements
mandated by the United States Information Agency (USIA) for J1 Visa students and scholars. In addition to the
comprehensive accident and health coverage, it provides excellent medical evacuation and repatriation services.
- Seminary Student Health Plan - EIIA offers a comprehensive plan for seminary students and
their dependents. The plan was developed with input from seminary students and is available at a very competitive rate.
- Intramural/Club Sports Accident Plans - The EIIA Student Program offers a catastrophic
plan for intramural and club sports with coverage limits ranging from $3 million to $5 million. These plans have a
$25,000 deductible that may be satisfied by the basic accident coverage provided through the club association or the
- Summer Sports Camp Coverage - Although most students are gone for the summer, campuses continue
to provide educational opportunities to non-traditional and prospective students during the break. EIIA offers
medical accident coverage for summer camps and special groups that come on campus.
Would you like to know more?
Call 1.800.537.8410 and ask for Marion Hernandez, Vice President, Student Programs